Monday, July 29, 2024

Tanner Parkes is getting new posing trunks


Original picture:

Improved version:

Tanner Parkes from Indiana hasn’t achieved significant success in bodybuilding, but on this blog, he will become a big star: this is not the only photo of him that I will improve. I had to change his overly simple, unoriginal hairstyle. I worked a lot on his aggressive, almost barbaric face, but it was worth it because the result is a civilized male face that won’t scare anyone who wants to take a closer look at his body. The original photo clearly captures an offseason condition, so it’s natural that I made Tanner’s abs much more visible in the enhanced version. I also changed the color of his posing trunks because black doesn’t show off his size down there well enough. Blue looks very good between those thick thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment