Thursday, August 1, 2024

Could Tom Daley look any better? Yes!


Original picture:

Improved version:

Tom Daley is an icon in the gay community, and many people think he looks great. Well, he could certainly look better. The first thing I had to do with him was add 60 pounds of muscle. That makes him truly masculine. I think tattoos ruin a nice, muscular body, so I got rid of them. I made his face more serious and, not to mention, more attractive. You're welcome, Tom! I didn't just change the color of his swim trunks but also the size, because I'm convinced there's more to him than what the competition photos show, considering those pictures are always taken just a few minutes after he meets the cold water...

2 comments:

  1. Why did you remove his smile?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because the large masculine body that he got from me requires humility and seriousness. ;)

      Delete