Sunday, August 25, 2024

Aaron Powell: from a dick show-off to a normal guy


Original picture:

Improved version:

When the body isn't good enough, the only thing left is to show off the big dick. Of course, I'm not saying that Aaron Powell's body is bad, but by bodybuilding standards, he's far from perfect. This statement is supported by the fact that Aaron has never achieved outstanding results in bodybuilding. It's not just a theory on my part that Aaron considers showing off his big dick more important than properly building muscle in the gym. He runs a business that makes custom-sized posing trunks and claims that his posing trunks highlight everyone's genitals in the most flattering way. There would be no problem with that if Aaron Powell set a personal example by putting at least as much energy into bodybuilding as he does into showing off his big dick. In the improved photo, therefore – unsurprisingly – I gave Aaron a much better body according to bodybuilding standards, as well as posing trunks that weren’t specifically designed to outline the exact size of his dick. As a bonus, I reversed his early balding, so now Aaron has thick hair, and I also improved his face, although I can't work miracles. I didn't want to stray too far from the original face, so the improved version isn't stunning either.

No comments:

Post a Comment