Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Mouhssine Nejmi: from a pathetic loser to a cool muscle guy


Original picture:

Improved version:

Mouhssine Nejmi looks pathetic in the original photo. His face isn't attractive anyway, but that wide grin only made things worse. It's clear that he works out, but he's so fat that it's definitely not a state to be flaunting. He looks like such a pathetic loser that I can imagine successful, professional bodybuilders sending this picture to each other for a good laugh. His chest shows signs of gynecomastia – it's no surprise that the young man is so dumb he can't even use steroids properly...
I had a lot of work improving Mouhssine Nejmi: I had to completely replace his face, nothing remains of the original. I had to transform 30 pounds of fat into muscle, so in the enhanced photo, he now has nice abs. I also removed the signs of gynecomastia. I gave him new posing trunks and a larger genitalia, so now there's really nothing left to laugh at about this poor Moroccan young man. However, I left some fat on his thighs, which will only disappear if he does jumping jacks for an hour a day. Hopefully, he will do this in his new red posers and in front of a camera, so anyone who wants to watch can see him. If he shows enough humility towards the viewers, who knows, he might even make some money.

1 comment: