Saturday, August 10, 2024

I corrected Steve Grand's physical flaws


Original picture:

Improved version:

Steve Grand is an openly gay country singer who loves to show off his body with minimal clothing. Since he has a rather large dick, he often wears tight swim trunks to perfectly display its size. In the original picture, I think he went overboard with his dick-size-showing swim trunks, and the result ended up being quite comical. So, I decided to make this dick-size-showing obsession even more ridiculous in the improved version, so I gave Steve Grand an even tighter pair of swim trunks. They are so tight that they barely fit him. Additionally, I gave him a more attractive face, and I had to make quite a few changes to his upper body: I removed the excess fat from his chest and gave him abs, which he never had. The end result is a better-looking, more toned Steve Grand, who is still comical as he desperately tries to show off how big his dick is.
By the way, you can take a look at his dick here

No comments:

Post a Comment