Sunday, August 4, 2024

I made this Ukrainian gymnast compete in a thong


Original picture:

Improved version:

I am using Illia Kovtun, the Ukrainian gymnast, to demonstrate how men's gymnastics competitions could be made more interesting. There is no political message in choosing a young Ukrainian man as the subject of my demonstration, as what I describe applies to all male gymnasts. I believe that if all male gymnasts wore only a tight thong, the viewership of gymnastics competitions would drastically increase. If it were up to me, I would certainly change the competition regulations and make this the mandatory attire for participants. The athletes would probably feel uncomfortable because we would see them almost naked, but the emphasis is on "almost." The only part of their body considered intimate is between their legs, and this would be fully covered by the thong. Criticisms that this strips them of their human dignity would not be valid. Moreover, the minimal clothing would make performing the routines easier since there would be nothing for the competitors to potentially get tangled in.
If anyone wonders how I knew the exact size of the thong bulge to edit onto the young man, I have to say that this Ukrainian gymnast has an OnlyFans page, and that's how I am aware of his intimate measurements.

2 comments:

  1. Let's start a petition to make it mandatory for male gymnasts to compete like this!

    ReplyDelete