Sunday, August 4, 2024

I gave Mark Dugdale a bigger dick


Original picture:

Improved version:

Mark Dugdale has long been a subject of jokes and ridicule on the internet, obviously because his balls and penis are incredibly small. Just look at his posing trunks on the original picture! Whether steroid use made his genitals so small or it was always small, we don't know. But it doesn't matter. The point is that I felt sorry for Mark Dugdale, so I decided that in the improved photo, his bulge would be much bigger. After many years of mockery, he truly deserves this much. I didn't really need to change his muscles, just made some minor corrections, and since he's balding, I also restored his hairline as a bonus.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The original Mark is definitely better, as at least he is real.

      Delete
    2. Wish you kept more oil on him. He looks "flatter" without it, which is a reason they oil up.

      Delete