Thursday, August 8, 2024

The improved version of Nuno Branco


Original picture:

Improved version:

I have always loved Nuno Branco's original photo. I liked Nuno's slim yet muscular body, and I felt that the pose had a masculine, erotic vibe. The outlines of his penis were clearly visible through his underwear. That's why it's such a pleasure for me to enhance this photo now. In the improved version, Nuno's face isn't too different from the original, since it was already beautiful, but I feel it's even more attractive now. As for the body, I only made the muscles more defined, as I didn't see the need to add extra bulk. The underwear has been replaced with a Speedo, which may not outline Nuno's penis as well as the original underwear, but the bulge is more prominent, as everything is contained in one place in this tight Speedo. And of course, I made sure that the small patch of pubic hair is visible in the improved photo as well.
If you want to see his penis, click here.

1 comment: