Saturday, August 3, 2024

Darko Senci could be a much more successful bodybuilder with a body like this


Original picture:

Improved version:

I love Darko Senci's original photo because, in this pose, you can clearly see his abs and also the size of his penis and balls in his posing trunks. His abs are almost perfect, and I barely altered them, but his chest muscles are hardly visible in the original photo. In the improved version, Darko has nicely shaped chest muscles, just like he wanted but couldn't achieve for this competition. A major flaw in the original photo is that Darko is looking down (as if he's worried everyone will see the size of his genitals), so I lifted his gaze, and now you can see his eyes.
I am sure Darko would be happy with this improved body, and I am especially confident that with this new body, he could finally achieve good placements in bodybuilding competitions.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, you've made a real macho man out of him.

    ReplyDelete