Friday, August 2, 2024

Marek Stefanski: from homophobic right-winger to LGBTQ supporter

 


Original picture:

Improved version:

The Polish Marek Stefanski is a proud homophobic right-wing man. As difficult as it is for me to admit about such a person, it is a fact that his body is almost perfect. His face could be more attractive, so I changed it in the improved photo. Due to his hatred towards gays, I thought he should get underwear in the colors of the Pride flag. This is all I can do with him on this blog.
However... if I had magical powers, I would punish Marek Stefanski for his homophobia by turning him into a living statue! He would see, feel, and hear everything, but he would not be able to move or speak at all, and I would display him as a decoration at an LGBTQ house party! It would certainly be humiliating for him to have to serve the partying gays completely motionless and helpless, in just a pair of Pride-flagged underwear! Poor Marek would have to endure the remarks without a word, people closely examining his body, taking photos and videos, and those who wanted to could even touch his body. Any part of it! Including, of course, his underwear bulge.
And to make it easier to imagine, here is a photo of Marek transformed into a living statue at an LGBTQ house party. I don't think he'll escape without his muscles being thoroughly groped, and the most curious ones will probably take a peek into his briefs as well...

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of turning him into a living statue at a gay party lol

    ReplyDelete