Monday, July 29, 2024

The better version of Santi Aragon


Original picture:

Improved version:

First, I removed the traces of tanning lotion from Santi's body. I kept his hairstyle as it is because I think it looks good. His facial expression wasn't the best in the original photo, so I changed it a bit and also made his facial features more attractive, although there wasn't much to improve. The shoulders, pectorals, and biceps remained almost unchanged, but there were quite significant issues with the abs in the original photo, so I had to make that perfect. I also changed the color of the posing trunks because I think it looks better this way. The side strap of the new posing trunks is much tighter than in the original photo, which makes it seem like the improved version of Santi has some fat on his hips. If I had a magic wand, I would have Santi Aragon do jumping jacks for 10 minutes, because it would show better if there was any fat on his hips while he is moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment