Sunday, August 4, 2024

Tomas Mach transformed into a sexier version of himself


Original picture:

Improved version:

Tomas Mach made a big mistake when this photo was taken of him. First of all, his body is quite fatty, his abs are not visible at all. Secondly, someone with such small genitals should not be posing in tight briefs with legs spread wide. Besides improving his face, I had to change a lot about his body too; my "liposuction" tool worked overtime. Since he's showing off with spread legs, I put extra emphasis on his thigh muscles. The genital enlargement was the biggest intervention, but it was worth it, because now, anyone looking between Tomas Mach's legs won't be smiling but nodding approvingly, and might even start doing something else...
While the original photo sends the message, "I'll take any photo shoot because I really need the money," the improved version conveys, "I'm cool, my body is perfect, and your dinner is served between my legs."

No comments:

Post a Comment